Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Fashion disaster

Last week was a bad week. Or really, it was a clumsy week.

I spilled coffee in the computer lab that I teach in. Coffee went all over the table under a document camera that is nailed. to. the. table. I had to gingerly slide a paper towel underneath to clean it up.

On Thursday I was walking down the sidewalk on my way into work. I was wearing relatively new cuffed black trouser pants and cute heels. Before I knew it I was flat on the ground. The heel of my shoe got caught in my pants. Near death by fashion. I exclaimed *f*ck* has I slammed to the ground. My knees hit hardest and first, but luckily I was wearing gloves, which saved my hands.

Later that day I dropped my phone in a sink full of water. It's working for the most part now, but it's still a little funky.

This week has been filled with meetings, emails, conference, and grading. It's not letting up anytime soon.

But tonight should be a joyous tonight, because a new season of Project Runway starts in a few hours. But it is NOT a joyous night.

Time Warner Cable doesn't carry the Bravo channel in this area. DOES. NOT. CARRY. THE. BRAVO. NETWORK.

I'm going to go pout now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww B!! You might be able to catch the episode tomorrow on Itunes.. That stinks that you don't get Bravo in your area. Hope your week ends on a good note! :o)

Anonymous said...

i love reading your blog because i can totally see ALL of this happening ...