Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The luckiest

I'm alive!

At 10:30 this evening, I submitted grades for all three of my classes. I feel like I might have a little breathing room now, and less to feel guilty about when I spend so much time with TK. I will say though, that I was one tough b*tch with the grading this semester. I gave out so few As that I had to triple check everything. I can already imagine how many complaint emails I'm going to get. Yay.

So, I guess I should say that my absence from the blog hasn't been because of anything in particular. I've just had a hard time juggling all of my responsibilities, and TK has certainly moved to the top of that list. Or at least, he's a priority, not a responsibility.

Things are *great* between us. We've been dating for three months now, and everything that's lovey dovey and sticky sweet has been uttered and done.

I think that I can count the number of nights that we've spent apart over the past month on one hand. Tonight just happens to be one of those nights. We've gotten so used to spending the night together that we make it work under most circumstances. We're gearing up for June and July though, when I go back to my summer job. Both of our schedules are going to be insane, and we won't get to spend very much time together.

In the time away from the blog, TK and I have done the meet-the-parents gig with both sets, though I've been around his parents much more than he's been around mine (he's only met mine once). His mother is ready to marry us off and wait for me to start popping out babies; no joke. That is a big switch for me, because I never felt like my ex's mothers "liked" me all that much.

I also turned 26 last week. Oh, I guess it was a week ago today. I don't feel any different, but I had a great day. TK spoiled me, and we spent the night celebrating with dinner and bowling with friends.

Speaking of bowling, I'm on a bowling league now with TK, his brother, and a few of their friends. We bowled our second night last night, and we were shocked to find our team in the #1 spot. I don't know if we held onto it last night, but we're having fun. I got my own ball and shoes and everything. I know, I'm a dork. :-P

This dork is going to bed now though, and I'm not setting an alarm! How's that for lucky?

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Lucky!!!

Unknown said...

Glad you had a chance to post again! :o) Happy you're doing so well B!!

Lady B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lady B said...

Thanks ladies. You truly are my loyal readers who check every day and leave comments! :-)